Approved guides, useful links, forms and information sheets.

Sale and purchase agreement

If you’re a buyer or seller looking for a sale and purchase agreement, you’ll need to contact your lawyer or conveyancer, a licenced real estate professional or the Auckland District Law Society (ADLS)(external link).

How useful is this page?