Looking for a sale and purchase agreement?

If you're a buyer or seller looking for a sale and purchase agreement, you'll need to contact your lawyer or conveyancer, a licensed real estate professional or the Auckland District Law Society (ADLS).

You can also purchase digital sale and purchase agreement forms online from Auckland District Law Society (ADLS)(external link)

Find a property lawyer (NZ Law Society)(external link)

Find a real estate professional(external link)

Was this information helpful?

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.