Approved training providers
The organisations below are approved providers of verifiable continuing professional development (CPD).
If you need to complete your CPD from 2021, please contact a trainer to find out if they are still offering training for 2021 topics.
This table is best viewed on a computer rather than a mobile device.
Approved education provider
Delivering 2022 verifiable CPD
Delivering refresher training in 2022
Training is available to:
|Aaron Davey||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Agents TV Ltd||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face and online||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Alan Lethbridge||Yes||No||Face-to-face||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Barfoot & Thompson||Yes||No||Face-to-face||Barfoot & Thompson licensees - Northland and Auckland|
|Bayleys Realty Group||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face, online and webinar||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Christina Harvey||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|e-Agent NZ Ltd||Yes||Yes||Online||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Harcourts||Yes||No||Online||Harcourts licensees nationwide|
|Jacqui Rooney||Yes||No||Face-to-face||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Lodge Real Estate||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face||All licensees and agencies - Waikato|
|The Open Polytechnic||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face and online||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Paul Judd||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face and online||All licensees and agencies - Auckland|
|PGG Wrightson Real Estate||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face, online and webinar||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Property Brokers||Yes||No||Face-to-face||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Ray White Real Estate||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face||Ray White licensees|
|Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (REINZ)||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face and online||REINZ members nationwide|
|Real Star Training (Angela Little)||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face, online and webinar||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Realty Law||Yes||No||Face-to-face||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
|Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)||Yes||No||Face-to-face, online and webinar||All licensees and agencies - Auckland, Wellington and Canterbury|
|Salescoach Ltd (Ian Keightley)||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face and webinar||All licenses and agencies nationwide|
|TAFE College||Yes||Yes||Face-to-face, online and webinar||All licensees and agencies - Northland, Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty|
|The Real Estate Coach Ltd (Yvonne Box)||Yes||No||Face-to-face and webinar||All licensees and agencies nationwide|
Minimum selection criteria for approved education providers
REA contracts approved training providers to deliver verifiable CPD. If you are interested in becoming an approved training provider, please register your interest at email@example.com and we will contact you next time we call for applications.
Training providers must have:
- an ability to deliver high-quality continuing professional development (CPD) on verifiable CPD and refresher training topics
- existing systems that offer training through the use of online, webinar-based or in-person methods
- the capability to record and report on enrolment, participation and completion of any CPD delivered
- the capability to provide individual Licensees with enrolment, participation and completion records
- the ability to deliver the approved verifiable CPD curriculum
- a commitment from the provider to attend all REREA-led meetings, workshops and training preparation sessions as required
REA can revoke approval to deliver training:
- if the provider can no longer meet the above approval criteria
- on breach or termination of the agreement
- if the provider does not deliver training to a standard acceptable to REA.
REA reserves the right to decline applications to become an approved education provider or revoke approval according to, but not limited to, the above criteria.