Work for us
REA is a strong organisation with an exciting future. We are based in Wellington, and we employ more than 50 people across a range of roles. We are all 100% committed to delivering a better real estate experience for Kiwis.
Our people work in complaint resolution, licensing, operations, investigations, law and marketing communications.
We are professional
We act with integrity. We respect each other and those we interact with. We take responsibility and hold ourselves and others to account.
We are proactive
We are energetic, courageous and committed. We use innovation and expertise to improve New Zealand’s real estate industry.
Our people matter
We build strong and positive relationships with the people we work with. We develop our people and share our combined expertise to create outcomes we are proud of.
Regulatory Services Administrator
Do you want to develop and grow your regulatory skills? Are you interested in helping to improve professionalism in the real estate industry?
We have an exciting opportunity for someone in the early stages of their regulatory career to join our Regulatory Services team. You will be under the guidance of a team leader as you take responsibility for helping to deliver the Complaints Assessment Committee (CAC) experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- supporting CACs to implement the formal complaints process
- case management and processing through the CAC experience
- handling phone and email enquiries to and from parties to the complaint
- preparation and publication of CAC decisions.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- experience with complaints or providing customer service, including by phone and email
- administrative experience where accuracy is essential
- strong written and verbal comprehension and communication skills.
Please direct any queries and send your CV, cover letter and a completed application form to email@example.com
Closing date Sunday 26 January 2020.
Please note, you must have a legal right to work in New Zealand. A successful appointment is conditional upon police vetting and qualification checks.
Read the position description
Complete the application form