We’ll add links here when we publish our regular newsletters.
REA newsletter September 2019
Read the September newsletter here.
- When is a garage not a garage?
- New and updated information on REA.govt.nz
- Highlights from REA's 2019 consumer research
- Being fit & proper to hold a licence
- Don't sell my home! Four tips for navigating a mortgagee sale
- Why do consumers recommend a real estate agent?
- An invitation for trainers
- REA's industry engagement
- Please give us your feedback about the disclosure training pack
REA newsletter July 2019
Read the July newsletter here.
- Risks of working with developers
- AML Annual report due 31 August
- Keeping your details up to date
- Recent EQC changes you need to know about
- Settled.govt.nz is a Spirit of Service Excellence Awards Finalist!
- Early Resolution’s 7 top tips for preventing complaints
- 2019 Annual Licensee Survey results
- New agency disclosure meeting packs
REA newsletter June 2019
Read the June newsletter here.
- Trust account audit reports are due soon
- CPD myth-busters
- Recently added and updated content on rea.govt.nz
- AML update and reminders
- A friendly reminder about drone photography
- New resource video and five guiding principles of disclosure
- Recent EQC legislation changes
- Top 10 Facebook tips
- Reporting other licensees' conduct
- CPD exemption through PINZ and RICS
- Free buyer journey guides
REA newsletter April 2019
Read the April newsletter here.
- New rea.govt.nz educational videos and guidance
- Property Checker tool
- First home buyers campaign and buyer journey
- Our Licensing team
- Bulk renewal licensing statistics
- Apartment sales and how to avoid common complaints
- CPD refresher training and new topics available
- Spotlight on Provisional Value and conflict of interests
- Brightline test
REA newsletter February 2019
Read the February newsletter here.
- Renewing your licence
- The 10 most read newsletter articles in 2018
- New Registrar powers for dealing with complaints
- Campaign for first home buyers
- Real estate agencies can now use RealMe
- AML guidance
- CE non-completions in 2018
- New industry contact