Compliance statistics (30 November 2021)
CPD completions up to 30 November 2021
- 11,484 licensees have completed the 2021 verifiable CPD
- Another 1,270 people have started CPD
- 708 people are exempt from completing 2021 verifiable CPD
- 2,313 people have not started their CPD
- Total active licensee are 15,775
Reasons for exemptions
Complaint Assessment Committee decisions
On 31 December 2021, there were 16 open appeals and 6 open misconduct charges waiting to be heard by the Tribunal.
The following graph shows the outcomes of misconduct charges laid by REA with the Tribunal since 2010. The majority of charges laid (89%) result in a disciplinary finding against the licensee.
District Court activity
There are currently no matters in the District Court.